Thursday, August 14, 2008

well, more than a little

so noah said...
Unfortunately, the windows will take a few weeks - they are made to order and apparently they can't rush them any faster - sorry. The order will go in first thing tomorrow for two tempered units of the 2929's (the larger units). Please keep the ones you have wrapped and I'll get them some day.
I'd be happy to talk with Ryan about how to keep things moving along, even if I have to talk with the inspector - I ain't scared.

ok. in the meantime, i want to share a little thing i have discovered is very satisfying. i have a bookmark folder called 'house' in my web browser. it contains all the items i have seen over the past year spent window shopping online and want to get for the house, such as appliances. well, every time i buy one of those things, like a kitchen faucet or a fridge, i delete the bookmark. now instead of having a GIANT list, there are only a few minor decorative links left. that is satisfying.

..except for a washer/dryer, a stackable front loading washer and dryer. i keep hoping some random family member will decide a washer /dryer will be the perfect house warming gift since it is the only essential i need, and haven't bought yet. hint

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never left a comment on your blog, so I'll start right here.

I'd love to be the one to buy you your washer/dryer, but it looks like I will be moving into my own new place soon and probably buying all new stuff. Matt and Jennie got engaged this weekend - so I am soon to be out of the house. I'll be looking for house warming gifts, too! Like cash.

jenrebecc said...

no way! they're engaged? congrats. but where do you think you will go? they have to buy you out of you share of the house, right?