Saturday, April 19, 2008

go go gadget green

i got an email this morning from noah saying...

Jen,
I spoke with a researcher who is looking for "green" projects around Boston for a new Discovery Channel show called Planet Green. They are interested in your house. They would highlight you and your in-progress house, with discussion of the green aspects to your home - everything, including the kitchen sink!


of course my first reaction was "if mike rowe is hosting it then i have already died and am on my way to heaven." well, it's steve thomas (aka this old house)... at least my domestic bliss won't be in jeopardy if this comes to be a reality.

the kit and stuff is coming, gulp!, on tuesday. here are some pics of part of my house sitting at their shop waiting to go on a truck to jimmy's shop.

rafters!

and, uh, stuff!

No comments: